Saturday they had dirt track racing about an hour and a half away so i made the stroll after work and boy am I glad I did. Awesome is all I can say and my pics do it no justice.
Yes the guy in green has one arm, and he was giving the other guys hell on the track, pretty impressive I must say.
Saw this awesome BSA
These 2 youngsters were talking and I just thought they were pretty rad, little did I know that in a short 5 minutes they would be hauling ass around the track.
Vintage race suits were awesome too.
The most impressive guy of the night was this 4 year old boy, yes 4 year old. He even took the checkered flag and raised his left hand like yes I'm the man.
XLH extra ordinaire
21 hours ago










I've checked out our local flat track too. The kids are the best. They're so small they look like full-face helmets with legs!
ReplyDelete