Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Little R & R

So it's that time of the year, Revenge Run time, 1st ride of the year, see what everyone has been working on all winter (except Dave and I cause we cant finish our shit).  Taking a little needed vacation from work which I am stoked about.  Cant wait to see old friends and meet some new ones along the road.  I got some friends riding in from Indiana and Ohio too that I'm ready to see.  
 I always love seeing choppers with all their luggage strapped on their bike.  My buddy Scotty snapped a pic of his Pan.  Cant wait will see everyone this weekend.  Saturday we will stop by the shop and eat a little lunch kinda relax at the shop a bit before we head to Reggie's for the after party. So if you wanna join us come on mang.
Revenge Run 3 Mang

No comments:

Post a Comment