Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to the drawing board

So Dave-o wasn't pleased with his exhaust, so we decided to make some new ones last night. These are the before

The start of a good thing here.

This is what we came up with last night. Not sure if Dave-o is digging em or not, if he isnt digging em then I'm buying my old Ironhead back so I can run em or they will be raffled off at some event we go too.

1 comment:

  1. I made a set up upsweeps with fishtails like the first set that I ran on my Sportster for awhile. Chopped them down because they just looked too "heavy." I think I like how those new ones are coming though...