Friday, May 20, 2011

Bitching Tech Article

OK so everybody loves Tech articles cause they can see how to install a open belt primary or install a hardtail on your Triumph. The only issue with that is I don't have the dough for a open belt but thanks for showing me how easy it is to install one.
Dave-o is rebuilding his Ironhead and asked my opinion of the bike so I pointed him in a different direction with the oil bag. Me and Dave have been highly influenced by Jeremiah from Love Cycles cause he uses a horse shoe oil tank on almost everything and they look great. Dave-o was running a cylinder type oil bag. So I said dude lets make a horse shoe oil tank.
This is what we started out with.

This is what we ended up with.



We have less than 50 bucks in this oil tank (no its not painted yet tho), and 2 nights in the garage after our day job.


If you want to know how we did this buy Show Class Magazine, cause hopefully Tim will dig it and put it in the mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment