Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Close calls and loses of the weekend

When you strap your helmet on and put you gloves on, and jump on your bike for a ride, whether it be a casual stroll, your commute to work, or a vacation that has been planned for weeks, you take a chance. I think I can safely say that everyone that I know or that reads this blog will agree and knows what chance they are taking and are kool with that. It's the satisfaction you get of riding a back road, splitting traffic, or re-uniting with a good friend you only see when you ride. I have been told since I was a kid by my father that there are two types of riders, those that have, and those that will.
Our buddy Pat went down Saturday thanks to a family too busy worrying about their Bojangles order than Pat on his bike, he is fine tho just real sore. Good thing all that time in the military paid off as he combat rolled a bit he told me.


My good friend Tinman or Dean to some didn't have as good of luck on Sunday. I don't know all the details of his accident, I just know his family and friends surrounded him as he left this place. Tinman rock on dude

No comments:

Post a Comment