Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite 10 bikes of the year

These are in no order, these are just my favorite 10 bikes that I saw in person and they just did it for me
Texas Scott's Knuckle, and he swears it's not done. I wouldn't change a thing except oil and tires.

Slim's Panhead a memory from my teenhood.

Max's Knuck was really impressive at the Brooklyn Invitational.


This symbolizes the rebirth of Shadetree Racing and the bike is sick for a drag bike.

Jeremiah from Love Cycles has built numerous bikes I like, and is the reason why I decided to build a new roller for my Pan.

Kyle didn't cut any corners and actually painted this bike. It's pretty kick ass and I know Kyle was relieved to have it done.

This Sporty was at Vander's and is sick.

Lots going on with this bike but it works great together.

That's right Steve's sporty from Moto Scum, without his springer failing him me and Dave-o wouldn't have gotten to meet a greater bunch of guys in the Peanut City Geeks, Moto Scum, and Death Science guys.


Papaw's Panhead, still to this day the paint job amazes me, but I can appreciate the work and craftsmanship in this bike cause Papaw rides this bike everywhere without a hiccup (knock on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment